Travel to Australia - COVID-19 requirements
All travellers should be aware that:
- Masks are no longer required on flights travelling to Australia.
- People entering Australia do not need to provide evidence of vaccination status
- People entering Australia do not need to complete the Digital Passenger Declaration or Maritime Travel Declaration
- People leaving Australia will not be asked to provide evidence of their vaccination status
- Unvaccinated visa holders do not need a travel exemption to travel to Australia.
It is important to remember that airlines, vessel operators and other countries may have specific requirements that travellers need to comply with.
For further information on Australia's latest entry requirements, please read the Australian Government’s information on International travel or the Department of Home Affairs' information on Entering and leaving Australia.