How to apply - ** updated on 23 December 2020 **
- Your application should include three documents:
1. A short cover letter in English of no more than one page.
2. A current CV in English, including at least two referees. Please note that the Selection Advisory Committee can contact referees at any stage of the recruitment process, including on application.
3. Answers to application questions contained in the attached document above. For each question, you should provide a response in English (no more than 300 words) and a response in Spanish (no more than 300 words).
- Email your submission to [email protected] with the subject in the following format:
Applicant Name - Position Title, eg. "John A. Citizen – Senior Policy Officer"
- For your application to be considered it MUST contain all parts required of the role.
- Late applications are generally not considered.
- In line with the Embassy’s policies, individual feedback on applications is available only to interviewed applicants.
We are looking for people who share our values and who are as diverse as the community we serve.